Saturday, May 24, 2014

This post doesn't deserve a title

I am writing this post just for the sake of writing. It's been almost a year since I wrote anything on my blog and the last time I wrote was for a social media marketing assignment. It's confounding how the things that we really love to do during a particular phase of life doesn't excite us a bit in another. Something similar happened to my inclination towards writing as well. The quality of my posts would corroborate that fact too. While the whole world is busy writing about the latest political drama or churning out some life-altering advices on dreams and relationships or bursting the balls of every inane movie coming out of bollywood; I can't think of a single topic to write upon that would empower my readers (if any) and push them towards the road less taken. With just 7 days left before I start out on my new job, I sincerely hope to find something to blabber about.

No comments:

Post a Comment